Salaris:€3000,00 - €4000,00Beroepsgroep:LuchtvaartLocatie:HoofddorpSoort dienstverband:38
Their commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means they deliver career opportunities that few others can match. From their beginnings 50 years ago, couriering time sensitive high importance documents, to today’s cutting edge logistics solutions for Cell & Gene Therapies that save lives, they now have over 3,000 employees at 140 offices in more than 50 countries worldwide and are part of Fortune 10 corporation AmerisourceBergen.
Wat ga je doen?
The successful candidate will be responsible for smooth execution of each shipment from the collection till its delivery, ensuring that:
- Advise on logistical issues and ensure correct timely operational and administrative processing of export shipments;
- Operational and administrative handling of airfreight export shipments;
- Advising and offering suitable solutions for customers;
- Maintaining contacts with foreign offices and agents and suppliers (handlers and airlines);
- Contacts with the warehouse, dispatch regarding cargo handling;
- Formatting all documents associated with the position.
Wat kun je verwachten?
- €3000,00 - €4000,00 (based on experience);
- 13th month;
- Annual bonus;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Company pension plan;
- Travel expenses;
- Training & development opportunities;
- An unique and challenging opportunity to work in a truly global organisation.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience;
- MBO level desirable, but the right attitude and experience are decisive;
- English language in word and writing (proficient level);
- Dutch language in word and writing (sufficient level);
- Good communication skills;
- Flexibility to work shifts and in line with the business needs;
- Customer and service-oriented attitude;
- Solution-oriented, pro-active.