Export Cargo Employee
Are you a person who likes to get things done, doesn’t mind physical labour and wants to invest in personal and professional growth?
Paars Recruitment is looking for Export Cargo staff. Our client is one of the fastest growing (air) freight handlers worldwide. From jump you will be internally trained via courses and on the job coaching and mentoring. For example, you will follow and successfully complete the courses Dangerous Goods and Reach truck certificate. The most important aspect to fulfil this job is having a can-do mentality and physical strength and capabilities. The company offers a lot of career opportunities. It is common that colleagues switch jobs internally from a warehouse to an office role.
Wat ga je doen?
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Construct/build up and deliver airplane pallets and containers for export purposes
- Check/audit outgoing freight
- Collect and weigh outgoing freight
- Internally transport freight to other departments
Wat kun je verwachten?
- €1950,00 - €2200,00 (per January all salaries increase with 30/40%)
- Irregularity allowances (24,44% addition on gross salary)
- Direct employment (no secondment via agency)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Inhouse courses and education
- Pension scheme
- Travel expenses
- Free use of the Schiphol public transport
- Ticket discount at several airlines
- Intermediate Vocational Education (working and thinking level)
- Good writing and verbal skills in Dutch or English (or both)
- Dutch resident or Schengen Countries
- Able to get, or in possession of a Certificate of No Objection (VGB)
- Reach truck of fork lift truck certificate (nice to have)
- Driver license B (nice to have)