Would you like to work among the planes at one of the busiest airports in the world? We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team as luggage handlers on the platform of Schiphol Airport.
- Loading and unloading luggage;
- Transporting luggage to the terminals, baggage belts and storage areas;
- Sorting and distributing luggage according to flight schedules and destinations (yep, we’re talking luggage Tetris here);
- Communicating effectively with airport staff and airline representatives;
- Following all safety protocols and procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
What do we ask of you?
- Full-time availability (38 hours per week, 5 days per week);
- Availability to work shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- In possession of a driver’s license B;
- Registered in the Netherlands for 8+ years due to safety screening;
- No experience necessary! (All the training you need to succeed in this role will be provided, even the secret luggage-stacking techniques);
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy luggage (muscle is a plus, but we don’t judge if you are still working on your gains).
What to expect
- €2200,00 – €2600,00 gross per month (this includes allowances);
- Courses and internal training to keep developing yourself;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- 8% vacation pay;
- Free use of the Schiphol public transport network.