Manager Accountancy & Advice (native of Afrikaan speaking)
Our client is a top 10 accounting firm in the Netherlands with offices worldwide in different countries. They are a so called full service accounting firm with a wide range of financial and tax law solutions. With a total of 11 offices spread across the Netherlands they serve listed and non-listed companies. The company culture is typically Dutch. Down to earth, straight forward with a non-hierarchy mentality.
Wat ga je doen?
Do you derive your motivation from good administration so you can provide their clients with tailored advice? Then the position of (Junior) Manager Accountancy & Advice at our client is made for you.
Working at our client means that, as a part of the Accountancy & Advice team, you make a valuable contribution to the quality of their services by working professionally and accurately.
Within your function as (Junior) Manager Accounting & Advice you work among others on the risk-based preparation of annual accounts, with a focus on English-speaking companies. You are responsible for independently managing the client portfolio and optimizing the service and internal organization in conjunction with existing and future regulations. In addition, you are involved in coaching assistants and maintaining contacts with various disciplines within the company. As a (Junior) Manager you are the relationship manager with the (especially international) client. You advise entrepreneurs and discuss financial issues with them. You are focused on the future of the client.
Wat kun je verwachten?
Our client offers you an excellent career with attention to coaching and professional and personal development, but above all a good working atmosphere with committed colleagues. You will receive broad training and become acquainted with the many facets of the field. When you join our organization, you will be linked to a personal mentor who will guide and coach you, so that you can steer your future in the right direction. In addition, you can count on an excellent study program with various professional and personal skills training programs that will help you in your further career. In this way you will continue to work on your professionalism, integrity and focus on quality.
They also offer:
- A competitive salary
- Good coaching & support
- Good work-life balance
- Excellent training opportunities
- Non-contributory pension
- You have a (nearly) completed education in Accountancy
- You are thinking about staying / moving to the Netherlands for a longer period of time (at least two years)
- Minimum of 6 years work experience
- Communicative, proactive and a real team player
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in word and writing, and the ability to understand and/or speaking Dutch or Afrikaans is a plus
- You are able to act independently, in a solution-oriented way
- You are honest and professionally critical
- You get energy from good administration, so you can provide clients with tailored advice